Sunday, August 30, 2009

Oops I forgot....

So in the beginning of August my husband and I went camping at the lake again, this would be our 3rd year in a row. We were wondering how I would do this year since I have become more sensitive to the heat and it gets really hot out there! Sometimes in the triple digits! We wanted to rent an RV and the plan was that if I started to feel bad due to the weather that I would go in the RV and chill out. We ended up not renting it and just took my car, I guessed I could use my cars AC as good as the RV's. But I am happy to report that I didn't need to do that and I did great! I had a really fun time!





2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Looks like you had a nice time away.
    I looking around the blog world for people effected with MS, ITS GOOD TO SEE HOW THEY DEAL WITH THINGS.

    ReplyDelete