Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hello! I've been a stranger!

Wow! It's been a long time since I blogged and to tell you the truth I don't know why. Don't have any concrete answers...just didn't. But here I am now. So to update you all: I've been working my normal hours and trying to add on more days since money is tight right now. I've been doing ok but I come home exhausted on really busy days and really tired on slow days. I remember that before if I had a slow day I came home and still had lots of energy, so much energy that I could still go out and dance! Gosh I wish those days were back! I can't even think of doing that now! Is it my increasing age or MS? Maybe a little of both!

One of these days after an incredibly exhausting day at work I couldn't help but cry in the car as I drove home. I was so tired and my body hurt so much that I felt a bit frustrated and all I could do is cry and pray all the way home. I came home to a romantic candlelit dinner that my husband worked hard at and I just couldn't get myself to sit in the dinning table. He served me dinner in bed! The next day I stayed in bed for half of the day to let my body recover!

I've been wanting to get another job at another hospital, John Muir to be exact. It's such an awesome hospital, so many people have nothing but great things to say about it and they have money! People that work in hospitals understand that where there is money there is help and I need it when it comes to work. Where I work right now we don't have any nursing assistants so sometimes half of my day has to be dedicated to things that nursing assistants could do if I worked at a hospital that employed them. I've been applying and praying that they call me and today at church the pastor was saying that if we are gonna pray we need to pray specifically and not to generalize. It's funny that this was todays topic because I know the name of the manager of the telemetry unit at John Muir and I've been praying for him and so that he will call me and tell me he wants to give me a job. :)

Other than work, nothing much has been going on. I am excited though because my husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year anniversary in 2 weeks! Time sure flies by! My friends' baby that I have talked about before will be 5 months this month!

I hope you all are doing well!
God Bless!

P.S. A special shout out to my uncle who has been asking when I was going to blog again. You know who you are. :)
I love you uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment