Saturday, May 16, 2009

Heels!!!!

Last night Gio and I went to our friends wedding. I was very apprehensive about going only for the the silly little fact that I had to wear heels. I haven't worn heels in a while due to the imbalance I have at times and was scared about it and I wasn't going to go in flats! That's just not me! So I sucked it up, put on the heels and went to the wedding!

The heels in question:


The night went uneventful, occasionally I held on to Gio for support, I'm sure it looked like if I was getting tipsy. Oh well, I decided to make the best of it. I even danced a bit! yay! Not my best moves, but I was keeping up. I even saw some people that I work with that I haven't seen in a while due to me being on disability and of course heard the usual "oh but you look so good!". Gosh people just don't get MS at all!

Last night was fun, but today is another story. I'm so unbelievably tired! My toes are numb, my right ones more than they had been yesterday. Today with any little activity I become exhausted! I wouldn't change a thing though. I had fun yesterday. At church pastor Dave is talking about living like we only have 30 days to live and I feel like last night I did it.




No comments:

Post a Comment