Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Party pooper

My brother and cousin are here visiting me and I'm having a blast, laughing until I cry. As much fun as I'm having I wish I could do more with them. Yesterday they went golfing and I wanted to go but I was too tired (what a party pooper!). We did go bowling afterwards and I had a really good time. The numbness was still present in my feet but I played through it. I had to.
Today I feel tired. My feet are still numb, my right trochanter hurts and my head is hurting a bit. Suddenly as I was typing this I felt pressure coming over my head, like if I need to yawn to pop my ears. It's really weird. Can't shake that feeling.

I'm glad that it isn't so hot now. This past weekend was so hot that I could not function. It was weird because I had never felt that way. I felt like if I was hung over. I was tired, slow to think, act, respond, numbness took over my feet and I just could not wait for it to be over. We put the AC on in our room to help me out and it really did make me feel so much better. I looked online and I might even be able to put it as a tax deduction if I get a prescription for it from my doctor.

Yay! I hope it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment