Thursday, April 23, 2009

Monday is I day!

I spoke to a rep from where my Rebif is coming from, a place called prescription solutions. Turns out that the rebif will finally be arriving at my house on Monday!
Arrgghhh!
Monday it is.
Monday is officially "I day" or injection day.
I have mixed feelings about this whole ordeal. I'm excited because I need to start taking it asap especially because of my current symptoms, but I'm also dreading it. I can't be too excited about starting to inject myself or about the possible side effects. They say that the side effects are "flu like" symptoms. Great! :(
It just sucks.
Something else that sucks? Lakers lost today! I swear they give me palpitations when they play the way they did today!
So now I'm off to sleep, although it seems my left foot beat me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment