Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My day...

Woke up with the pain to my right trochanter being really bad. I'd say about a 6/10 on the pain scale. Was able to walk ok, but it wasn't fun at all. In addition to the pain, I felt tired & cranky. Gio and I ran some errands and came across a farmers market in our city so we stopped by. It was fun to see everyone trying to sell products with the g-force winds we were having here. We then went to a book store I have been wanting to go for a long time and I found 2 books that I was gonna buy at barnes and noble but I found them for $7.00 each!!! I was in book heaven!!!!
I currently reading "Living Well Emotionally, break through to a life of happiness" by Montel Williams.
I bought: "Boosting Immunity, creating wellness naturally" by Len Saputo, and Nancy Faass (funny last names)
"Patient heal thyself" by Jordan S. Rubin
Happy reading to me!

Oh yea then we had a freak hail storm up here! It came in this order: rough winds, dark clouds, slight rain, huge hail! Gio and I had fun being in our back yard while it hailed down on us. We acted like kids. We had fun. That's all that matters!


No comments:

Post a Comment