Monday, April 6, 2009

Not better

Taken from journal
Date: November 11, 2008

Yesterday was a pretty horrible day. One of my worst. I work up with a migraine, the whole day I was very nauseated and couldn't keep anything down. Today was a bit better-didn't feel so nauseated but I did feel very tired. I was trying to change so we could go out and shop for groceries but didn't even finished because I got so tired! Since last night my back and my neck feel like I have a sunburn. I've felt this before and hate that it's back! My hands are still stiff and writing is very awkward. I was definitely in a fog today and at times I felt like I was going to fall asleep instantly. I pray to God that tomorrow is a better day, I will call call Dr. Wrubel because I honestly don't think I can go back to work yet...we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment